Site Work by M.T. Mayo Corp.
BWSC Vehicle Wash Facility Boston, MA
Site Work BWSC Vehicle Wash Facility Boston MA
Duration: February 2021 to June 2021
Vehicle Wash Facility Upgrades
- Excavate and install new oil water separator – connection with new DI pipe forward to new SMH and connection to heavy cast iron pipe, with transition fitting from extra heavy CIP to DIP.
- Furnish and install 8″ DI sewer line with all appurtenances from OWS to new SMH
- Excavate and install new 4′ SMH – connection with new DI pipe coming from OWS to new SMH and connection with new DI forward to existing SMH
- Furnish and install 8″ DI sewer line with 10″ sleeve 7′ long and concrete incased over water and drainage pipe with all appurtenances from new SMH to existing SMH with drop connection
- Excavate and backfill down to connection with existing sewer line, cut and cap existing 6″ pvc sewer line as close as possible to the main.
- Remove structure frame and cover and cut structure down to 3 ft below grade. Backfill with compacted lightweight fill (65 pcf max) and then place 12 min compacted dense grade crushed stone and restore pavement.
- Fill existing oil water separator with compacted lightweight fill (65 pcf max) and existing sewer lines with controlled density fill. Existing OWS frame and cover to remain.